I haven’t been posting photos to Instagram or Twitter lately, so this photo dump won’t be that long (or redundant for those who use Instagram or Twitter). Thought it’d be a light post where some people might still be celebrating July 4th. I am, sadly, at work. The bright side is that no one is here, which means quiet time to get to some work-to-do’s before maternity leave in about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Big brother giving little sister-to-be a kiss
- J showing off a tiny acorn, me showing off the Baby announcement shirt I made 9 months ago. The shirt says, “Best Big Brother ever.”
- Had brunch with bloggy friend, Tania from MauiShopGirl (chicken + waffles) from SoHo in DC. Chicken was lovely seasoned and breaded but waffles were just alright.
- Silhouette of my 7.5 month belly. This was also an entry into Sopupuka’s Instagram giveaway.
- J thoroughly enjoying a cupcake from work baby shower
- Receiving a Mother’s Day gift from J + anniversary flowers from Alan on the same day