These month-in-review posts let us (Lisa and Alan) highlight the popular posts of the month, and also let us acknowledge our readers. Even if you don’t leave a comment, and we don’t give you a shout-out specifically, know that we appreciate your readership.
- By far the most comments we have ever received (on a non-giveaway post) is January’s announcement of our second baby. THANK YOU for sharing in our excitement!
- Why does my 2-yr-old have PMS?
- Our 2012 year-in-review got lots of views in Jan.
- How being pregnant and being a toddler are oddly similar — this post was even featured on BlogHer. Can we get a holla?
- My attempt to start running in 2012.
- Tania commented that I was a focused blogger — a mom who also loves to shoot pictures. It’s awesome when someone else sees the same vision you see for your blog.
- Henry thinks Alan should be a hand model after his work here. Haha!
- Andrea recommended Mean Moms Rule: why doing the hard stuff now creates good kids later when responding to why our 2-yr old has PMS. Can’t wait to check it out!
- You recommended some great apps and gear to help with my running: Pandora and iHeartRadio for music // RunKeeper and Nike for measuring a run // A heart rate monitor with GPS (Polar or Garmin) // a Fuelbelt // 0 to 5K for running prompts
- Just from the few times I have read and been to your blog you and your husband seem like a loving couple who are ready and able to embark on another round of parenthood — wow! Thanks, Illusyon!
Maybe “featured” is a strong word, but here are where expandng has been mentioned in January . Thanks for thinking about expandng, ladies!
- JenKakio: Review of 2012: A time to say Thank You.
- Sweet Tiny Blessings (technically Dec, but I’m gonna count it): Mandi reminded me of how we met
- SoMi Speaks: Honored to be mentioned as one of her three favorite blogs. Also helped her, along with others, fill-in her photo-a-day project prompts.
- I shared an abbreviated version of my birth story on Bumble of Joy
- Judy unveiled her new blog header, which we collaborated on! Thanks for the mention!
- Lou Lou Loves is back to blogging, for what she’s calling an Epic year, with huge news. No, she’s not pregnant but did acknowledge my pregnancy . Tks girl!
- Pregnancy-toddler similarity post featured on BlogHer!
- Feb 10: Chinese New Year. Hot pot anyone?
- Feb 14: Valentine’s Day. Excuse to get a ‘sitter and enjoy a long, quiet, fancy meal.
- Feb 18: Getting the day off, with our 2.5-yr (J) still in daycare.
- All of Feb: Photo-a-day project with Nilsa of SoMi Speaks.
- All of Feb: continuing to read The Host, which isn’t as bad as I initially thought.
Looking forward to in February?
Suggestions for expandng.com?