I mentioned in my “Why I blog” post that I was participating in Blogelina‘s “100 comment” event. Well, I finished reading all
100 137 blogs and tried to leave specific comments on each and not just “great post”. It was challenging, but I through the experience I got to read a lot of great blogs and met new people.
It was great to see the variety of blogs represented:
- Couponing, deals, etc.
- Homeschooling: A Living Home School got me thinking with their reasons for homeschooling
- And only one site about fashion — I could hardly believe it! Maybe because people are drawn to fashion blogs like moths to a light. But in a good way. Not in the *zaaaap poof!* way.
In case you don’t want to go through the list of 137 blogs, here are some of the highlights.
- I was inspired by two posts regarding random acts of kindness
- Here are 25 random acts of kindness that a family did together! My favorites were Ding Dong Ditched, which is NOT dirty, and visiting a nursing home.
- Here’s another list.
- Here’s a Lisa that also likes to give blogging tips!
- Blogs with wonderful site designs:
- The Tourist Baby has a wealth of information on, what else, traveling with children!
- Here’s a mom that’s thinking like Nilsa from SoMi Speaks.
Finally, here are the bloggers that I’d like to get to know:
Feel free to share a new or favorite blog of yours in the comments!