I’ve grouped my NYRs into several categories:
- No more chips or fries.
- Attending church every Sunday — no matter what
- Attending small group — building relationships
- Reading the Bible and praying everyday
- Date night with hubby at least once a month
- Swim lessons for J — and me too, I guess…
- Going to the gym at least once a week (lower on the achievable list) — so sad!
- Blog here 365 days (actually 366 since 2012 is a leap year!)
- Take a picture a day for capturng.com
- Take a photography class
- Lose 8 lbs. (pre-pregnancy weight)
- Overseas trip with J (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan?)
- A short getaway for hubby and me…without J or the dogs!
Pff! I wish:
- Learn to sew — so I can alter my own clothes
- Develop personal style — I could definitely start a Pinterest board
- Go on The Price is Right — Drew Carey isn’t as annoying as I thought he’d be when he first took over for Bob Barker
- Go on the Wheel of Fortune
- Get on The Amazing Race — my friend said my sister & I would be hilarious on this show
It’ll be interesting to see if I can cross these things off my list as I accomplish (or know I won’t accomplish) them!